Are you ready to take the next big step in your life? Buying a new house is an investment which you must carefully consider before going into. After years of hard work, you will finally be able to claim the rewards of your labor. But before you dive into it, ask yourself these 3 big questions.
- Why am I buying a house?
- Know your purpose
- Do you intend to move-in immediately?
- Pre-sold units are normally turned over in 9-12 months, depending on the developer’s completion and construction period. What’s good about pre-sold units is that they are sold at much lower prices than Ready For Occupancy (RFO) units and you get to pick the units you want before someone else gets them!
- Who are you buying it for?
- Maybe you’re buying it for your growing family, for your parents, for yourself or as an investment, these will help you decide what kind of a house you’ll need. Is a one bedroom unit enough for you? Do you need two bedrooms for you and your kids?
- What do I want?
- Know your preference
- Where do you want to live?
- A big factor for choosing a home is where it’s located. Maybe you want to be near a mall, a church, a school, or even a hospital. Consider the accessibility to establishments you would want to be near to.
- Another thing to consider is the neighborhood you will be living in. After all, they will be your neighbors and new-found friends for the years to come.
- Can I afford it?
- Know your budget
- Once you have decided to buy a home, you will be paying monthly amortization. Spend within your means. This will also help you in narrowing down your home options.
Ask yourself these 3 main questions to guide you in buying your future home!